Medinol is a well-established and renowned industry-leading company built around a team of passionate professionals. We embrace personal and professional growth, thrive on out-of-the-box thinking, reward excellence, and take pride in creativity. Our people believe that through our dedication to helping each other and the community in which we live, we ultimately enrich ourselves, too. In a very real sense, Medinol is a family.
Complaint Coordinator - QS, Jerusalem Read More
- Ensure that all complaints are acknowledged and completed in a given timeframe
- Identify complaints that require escalation as a potential reportable event based on established criterion and applicable regulations and notify accordingly management
- Create required reports, ensuring they are prepared and approved according to internal procedures and that the reports are maintained as part of the complaint file
- Communicate and interact cross-functionally on a regular basis regarding Customer Complaints
- Prepare periodic reports relating to complaints, product problems, etc.
- Support other tasks in Quality System as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science discipline is required
- Experience in the medical device industry – Advantage
- Experience handling customer complaints – Advantage
- Hands-on approach mentality
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail and ability to solve problems and communicate issues
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to review, analyze, summarize, and interpret data; draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations and decisions; write reports.
- Willingness to work full-time in Jerusalem
Document Editor - Regulatory, Tel Aviv Read More
We are currently looking for a talented Document Editor that will review regulatory submissions and clinical documents (protocols, clinical studies sumaries, etc.) for accuracy, completeness, and usefulness, or fitness of purpose.
- Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Rewrite copy, as needed, to make it easier for people to understand
- Verify facts, using standard reference sources
- Evaluate submissions and decide what to publish
- Work with scientific content writers to help their documents succeed
- Plan documents in accordance with the organization’s style and content policies
- Develop content ideas while being mindful of the target audience (e.g., health ministries)
- Allocate space for text, photos, and illustrations that help convey the document’s meaning
- Approve final versions of documents submitted by staff
- Supervise document development cycle
- Develop documents templates
- A bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or communications is required
- 2 years or more of business/technical writing experience
- English – mother tongue level/proficient (High level writing skills)
- Experience with document editing, document management, and publishing software (e.g., Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, PDF software) is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with people at every level of the organization